Nov 22, 2014

SMS from 881631637468@msg.iridium.com

Day 7.
Yesterday I woke up covered in sails, barely breathing. (Solved this problem btw. No more surprise hugs.)
Today I woke up to "flat" water (only 2 meter waves!), perfect winds and happy people. I spent the day reading and sun bathing in the shadow (It's way too hot. Now, at night, the sea still has 33° Celsius.), and dad even made real food! No cans involved!
In addition to that, I'm finishing up a wonderful book, the stars are lovely as always, and it looks like we'll get to the Caribbean before the welcome party! Can life get any better?

What do you talk about when you spend so much time together with your dad and brother? Today we discussed the geography of ice cream. In our family we have an extraordinary talent in eating ice cream, and thus we have a clear view on the geography of it. My favourite part is the lower corner-corner, but only if given within 15 minutes or so. No

No comments:

Post a Comment