Nov 21, 2014

SMS from 881631637468@msg.iridium.com

When does this roller-coaster end, day 6.

While the good weather was postponed to (hopefully) tomorrow, we spent the day trying to eat and sleep and smile, all of which was hard at times. But as the true Vikings we are, there are of course no problems and we're probably gonna brag about this later anyway.
I'm supposed to photograph birds for a UNESCO project, but so far I have not succeeded in retrieving my camera bag from somewhere beneath the sails in my bed..."sånn går nu dagan'," as we would say back up on the north pole.

We've almost spent a week at sea, and my hair still looks pretty decent. We still have pizza in the fridge, it's still 30°celsius in the water and we're still successfully eating chocolate cereal for breakfast. What am I complaining about?
We expect wonderful sailing the next days, and maybe even some cool birds going on!
My biggest concern: will I be able to see T

No comments:

Post a Comment