May 2, 2015

SMS from 881631637468@msg.iridium.com

Dolphins again, for hours. Two really big ones and many small. They seem to do some traffic education. How to cross close beneath a happy wavejumping boat. They may also have been trying to teach my boat to dive. I forgive them, beautiful creatures. And the water is so clear I can see their bodies when below the surface. Strong and fast. I don't get tired of watching. The clear water is the North Sea 12 hours southwest of Norway. 'Kristine' is returning home.
The trip from the Azores was 7 d, plus 2 over the Bay of Biscay. My sister Kristin was the key to success. Not only did she handle the boat well, but also the owner. I was beginning to get slim but not any longer. Buns w cinnamon and w vanillacream. Irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment