Dec 20, 2014

Anchorage ahead!

The warmth in this place is so overwhelming that my little norse mind has severe problems with writing. Let that be an excuse.
Now we're heading out for a little anchorage near St. Anne, Martinique, and will stay there for a few days with some boat friends of ours. Will be good to finally jump in the water from the boat and feel the calmness of an anchorage.
We will come back to celebrate christmas (24th for us) in the marina, and around the 6th of January we will head north for the Virgin Islands and Bahamas! Can I wait? No I can't!
Life here is slow, wonderful, full of music and always jolly. The myths of the caribbean are absolutely true. Today we'll enjoy local beef and a Pirates of the Caribbean movie night!

I promise some pictures when we return from the anchorage. In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful evening and a merry pre-christmas.
Ellie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment