Oct 12, 2014

The best beach in the world

...rated by the Guardian! WAT.

Name update:  About 10% of my latest readers has cared to vote, so I don't know if it counts. I'll put up an updated poll and wait for the right time to act. Please help. :*

The last week we've been waiting for the weather to get better, and thus having numerous adventures in the city of Vigo. After posting this INNLEGG I'll start sacrificing to Neptune and Poseidon in hope for better times. You can't wait for the weather forever.

Vigo is a wonderful city in Galicia, northern Spain. I don't really know what it is famous for, but the closely situated islands of Cies are said to have the best beach in the world. By the Guardian. Come on.
The last six years I've been dreaming about moving to my favourite pacific islands, hereunder the atolls of Polynesia and so on. It really didn't beat those dreams - I'm sorry, England. The isles are wonderful nevertheless, and probably one of the biggest treasures of Europe, at least!

Having wonderful neighbours has been my favourite part of the stay in Vigo. In front I have my german adventure buds and behind is the most amazing solo sailor from the land of the free. Tonight we'll honor it all with a great meal in the smallest boat.  All I can say is that boating life is amazing. Really.

So yesterday we decided to go and see the best beach in the world. I mean, why not.




Best beach in the world visit proof.



















No comments:

Post a Comment