Oct 22, 2014

Sad goodbyes and jolly meetings


The last days was spent departing from Vigo and arriving in Cascais, close to Lisbon.
We plan on staying only a few days, regarding our schedule to be at Lanzarote 9th of November.

Even though we’re on such a great place, I find myself wishing to meet ol’ Mike and the germans rather than dreaming about Lisbon and so on. Hopefully they’ll arrive at the same marina tomorrow evening!
Anyways, our new neighbours are great and I know we'll make more strong bonds in short time!

The pictures will tell you all about the trip here, but I can tell you that this time I wanted to stay on water for more than just 38 hours. The sea is getting to me!
Looking very much forward to the great crossing and to see my brother Knut again!

(party boat! ---->)


Mike, dad and Jogi.



Goodbye, Vigo!

Sunset over Islas Cies (best beach in the world -islands)






Flying 4 knots in 5 knot wind!

This marina is so fine we even got free wine. Going to check out their showers now!
Ellie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment