Oct 1, 2014

No news means good news!

I hereby apology mildly for not telling you what's been going on the last week. The reason, I guess, is simple: Life is too good to blog. Still, I sometimes do have time to spare, now being the first in a good line of adventures.

As the latter post was published, two of the crew fled home to Norway. Gar, after excellent work on the boat, went back to his family and friends and new adventures. My dad, Rolf, returned yesterday and after stocking up on sleep and supplies we're finally enjoying marvellous chocolates and soda pop (and Internet!).


Before I tell you about my week, I should post some pictures of our Biscay trip. You already know what we did, so I won't bore you with that. It is also needed to say that it was in fact not a mackerel I catched, but a wonderful black fin tuna! Am I proud? Yes I am!




Contrary to popular belief the fish was actually my catch. But I will give Gar credit for making us fish in the first place and dad for preparing the following fish feast.
So, apart from these two pictures I also have about 30 minutes of dolphin movies. Unfortunately, it's 30 minutes of dolphin movies. I will try and change that and then post a dolphin compilation for you guuuys! Hooray!

Next week is found in next post.
Ester out!

No comments:

Post a Comment