Sep 16, 2014

SMS from 881631637468@msg.iridium.com

All I can say after these days is: what a generous ocean! It has really showed us the whole spectrum of weather (except snow or mid seas tsunamis).
This day started out with yet another gale, and now we're having success in running away from the weather, which of course will delay us even more...

I can't remember having just enough sleep or being just enough full. Waves pressing us against the walls, left, right, left, right - won't let you sleep that much. The appetite is also having a hard time, but in this exact moment I'm actual extremely full! Our super great fish party just ended, and the rest of the crew will try to get some sleep. We're equally tired, but I need to practise my new stay-awake-technique; sing-along prog rock! I have yet to find a better method than singing.

In other words, we're doing very well and the hopes are high. Still waiting for our daily dolphin show, though, but we're hanging in!
Åkerfeldt out!

No comments:

Post a Comment