Jan 18, 2015

Oh right, there's the blog...

Island time, beach time, manana-land... it has many names.
What time is it?
What day is it?
What month is it?
What country are we in?

I can't say for sure. And I definitely can't tell wether I'll have internet in a month or not. But what does it matter? People smile, we're in paradise and we have good health.
The internet here is definitely not good enough to upload any photos, but I promise I'll come back with a good collection in a few weeks.

The Caribbean for us so far has been cruising Martinique - Dominica - The Saintes - Guadeloupe - Antigua - St. Kitts - St. Maarten. Rainforest adventures, hot springs, snorkeling, local food, pirate-movies, anchor-fun, novels, sunburns, local transport and hitch-hiking... We're soon heading for the Virgin Islands and then Puerto Rico.

That will have to do it for now. Time to celebrate the last night with my brother and sis, before they fly home to Norway. Thanks for the patience. (As mentioned earlier - life is too good to blog right now)
Ellie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment