Nov 8, 2014

SMS from 881631637468@msg.iridium.com

One of the most wonderful days at sea is fading into darkness and everything is at peace. Perfect winds, dolphin parties, warm bread from the oven, good books and music and a marvellous sunset, spent on deck working with the sails.
This is the life.

I send warm thoughts to all my dear friends, you wouldn't imagine how many hours I spend thinking about you.
Living isolated like this gives you the ability to see what is really important in life. What do you miss when you see nothing but water and converse with no one but yourself?
Detaching yourself from everyday life is indeed wonderful.
These words will probably grow when we spend more than four days out here, haha...I'll keep you updated. For now I'm looking forward to a festive stay at Lanzarote. Pizza in the oven, I'm getting ready for yet another thoughtful night shift.

Spread the love, do what you like and breathe deeply.
Lots of love from the ocean.
Ellie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment