Nov 14, 2014

Camel rides in Lanzarote!

The last days has been fantastic. We catched up with the other sailors (and the office guys) and have been going to amazing seminars, parties and adventures.
Yesterday I spent adventuring with Rick and Connor, driving around the island. The pictures will tell you the rest. Right now there’s a lot to prepare for the crossing, my brother just arrived and I have already promised to be several places at the same time…not time for blogging, in other words.

We will depart at sunday, and from then on I’ll only be able to blog from the satellite phone, and I can’t keep you guys updated on Facebook… (I promise to blog every day, though!)
You can see exactly where we are on the tracking page of Atlantic Odyssey, linked on the top of this blog somewhere.
If any of you need to be able to contact us while we’re at sea, please send me an email within tomorrow and I’ll give you the details!

I can’t wait to get started!!
Ellie out.




The house of José Saramago

Coffee with José Saramago







Playa Blanca

No comments:

Post a Comment